At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your mission: As a Software Engineer Intern, you will contribute and have a direct impact in developing first class technology used worldwide to liberate human workforce from tedious tasks using software robots coordinated by a state-of-the-art orchestration developed entirely in house.
This is what you'll do at UiPath:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- You will ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
This is what you'll bring to our team:
- Excellent knowledge of development concepts and object-oriented programming (OOP), functional programming is a plus
- Good grasp of basic data structures (trees, list, vector, stack, heap), and associated time/memory complexity
- Debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have: Single Page Applications knowledge Previous participation in national Math or Informatics Olympiads