We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls. Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high-stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey? UiPath is searching for Software Engineer Interns to join our Summer internship program in our Engineering teams on Back-End or Full-Stack roles in Bucharest, Romania. We are looking for incredibly motivated, driven, and innovative individuals who are excited to join our fast-growing teams. In this program, you will be supported by managers, mentors, and a global class of interns.
Start date: Summer, 2023, 3-month internship Schedule: Full-time
Note: This is a 3-month full-time paid internship. At the end, the successful internship participants will have the possibility to become full-time employees.
This is what you'll do at UiPath
You will build meaningful and scalable software, participate in brainstorming sessions and share insights into our technology, and work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and deliver results. You’ll work and learn from some of the best in the industry who are always looking for ways to take it one step further.
We value technical and personal growth; during your internship, you will experience both.
This is what you'll bring to the team
- A strong fundamental understanding of Computer Science through the pursuit of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, math, or a related discipline
- Programming proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#, C/C++, Java, Python, etc.) backed by solid computer science fundamentals
- C# programming proficiency is preferred
- Experience from previous internships or other multi-person projects, including open-source contributions
- Ability to learn unfamiliar systems and form an understanding of those systems, through independent research and working with a mentor and subject matter experts