Want to become an unstoppable force in the tech industry?
As a ML Engineer Intern, you will craft custom ML-based solutions, focused on NLP and text processing, then fit them on TBs of data. You will work with cutting-edge architectures and techniques, then deploy your models in a massively parallel Big Data environment. You will be required to make domain-specific, data-oriented decisions, based on a vast and complete world-view.
We understand perfecting skills such as Apache Spark, Apache Cassandra, HDFS & other Big Data tools is not easy, so we only expect persistence and a proactive interest in learning them, since they are definite musts for you to succeed in this role.
You will work closely with Claudiu (our Head of ML), alongside Alexandra, Andrei and Dan, the gems who make up our ML team.
This might be a life changing move for you.
- No, we're not kidding. Check this out 👇
- Claudiu joined our team in his 3rd year of study @UPB and now, two years later, he’s our Head of Machine Learning. 🙌
- Intimidating? That's how you know you're getting out of your comfort zone. And that's how you grow. 💯
- Worth it? Absolutely. Buckle up! 🚀
In order to qualify for this role:
- Choose one of the assignments at bit.ly/ Veridion-DeeptechEngineer.
- Read the evaluation criteria to have a better understanding of what we're looking for in your solution.
- Send us a well documented project you're absolutely proud of. Your approach to reach a remarkable solution will be proof you have the needed skills to succeed in this role. Your awesome project will also result in a 500 EUR bonus for you, once you become a permanent employee.
1. What skills do I need to qualify for this internship?
You need the skills to tackle one of the assignments at bit.ly/ Veridion-DeeptechEngineer and come up with an impressive solution, using any tools and technologies you feel comfortable with.
2. What will my responsibilities be once I join the team?
Your tasks will be similar to the assignments above. You’ll learn our tech stack and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, adding your own input to core features of a groundbreaking product.
3. What tech stack will I be learning?
Here’s an overview of the tools & technologies you’ll have the chance to work with: bit.ly/ Veridion-techmap.
4. When does the internship start?
After the academic term, once we have 3 exceptional candidates to start the first sprint with. We’re also available earlier if you are. We’ll set a date together.
5. How long does the internship last?
It lasts 3 months and you have to make your first deployment within the first 30 days.
6. What’s the schedule?
Flexible hours, full-time, onsite.
7. Can I continue working for Veridion (Soleadify) after the internship?
Absolutely. We're not just looking for interns to fill a temporary role. We'll grant this opportunity to those top-performing candidates who have the potential to become long-term members of our Big Data, Machine Learning & Software Engineering teams. If you give it your best you’ll find your place for sure and we’re here to support that.
8. What if I don’t make it the first time?
Don’t give up. Work harder to send out an impressive solution. That will save you a seat on our waitlist, since we'll make this a recurring opportunity throughout the year.
Experience exponential growth where exponential growth is the norm.