What we are looking for?
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented colleague who wants to learn more about front-end development and design.
We're a friendly group of 20+ designers, developers, testers, and marketers having a great time building themes at ThemeIsle, sharing the best content at CodeinWP, and straight-up innovating with Optimole.
Make it easy for anyone in the world to launch & grow their online presence, through education, high-quality products, and reliable support.
On what you’ll be working on?
Some of the projects you could be working on:
- Refactoring the Dashboard for one of our WordPress plugins in React - OrbitFox, currently boasting 400k+ active installs;
- Modifying and maintaining one of our live project’s React application - DomainWheel;
- Creating and launching a landing page and React application for displaying and customizing SVG illustrations;
What kind of people are we looking for?
- have a good understanding of VCS(GitHub)
- have knowledge of React and SCSS
- PHP & WordPress knowledge would constitute a bonus
- an organized person, with focus on details
- an autonomous and resourceful person
- a communicative person, with a team spirit
- someone that sees feedback as an opportunity to improve their work
- has knowledge of English (written and spoken). Communication within the team is in English
Being a junior position, we do not expect you to have vast experience, but a desire to learn and develop.
- Remote work – work from home or wherever you work best.
- Be part of a diverse team - we're 20+ people spread across three continents. You'll have the opportunity to meet new people and learn more about their culture and traditions.
- Flexible schedule, results are more important than the time you start working.
- The opportunity to learn something new every day.
What's the process like?
Shortly after applying if you seem to be the right person, we would reach out to you for a 60’ meeting where we would like to learn more about you, and answer any questions you might have. If that goes well, you’re hired. We hate wasting other people's time, so we did our best to keep this as short & simple as possible.