Junior Software Engineer, Cyber Threat Intelligence Lab
Our team consists of young and passionate developers, constantly striving to create new cutting edge technologies that must achieve the best detection and disinfection in the marketplace.
As in previous years, you will learn the following:
- Development lifecycle of scanning engines, unpackers and unarchivers;
- Cross-platform software development in C/C++ and low-level understanding of operating systems;
- Reverse engineering, analysis and detection of various types of malware. **
As a Junior Software Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:**
- Improve your C/C++ programming technique;
- Research and create new malware detection methods;
- Collaborate with other team members to learn and improve our existing antimalware technology.
- Strong foundation in algorithms;
- Programming experience in C/C++.
Most of all, we appreciate the enthusiasm and passion for technology. As long as you are self driven and motivated, we will help you shape up your technical skills.
- Meet and work with the team that makes the best cybersecurity technologies in the world;
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Fun working environment and other small things to make you as comfortable as possible at work.