If you’re reading this, we suspect that you’re already an IT aficionado. You probably dreamed of designing stunning websites and top-notch apps, no? And, perhaps, wondered how you’d approach a major project for a prestigious company or an edgy media agency. Of course, you won’t be alone in this endeavor, but part of eJump’s experienced and supportive team.
Does this sound appealing? If so, feel free to drop us a message.
Some of the things we expect from you at the start of your eJump journey:
- Experience in working with PHP and MySQL.
- Logical thinking, code/folder organizational skills and debugging experience
- While optional, we appreciate experience in working with CMS’s (WordPress, Magento)
- Of course, an inquisitive nature is always a plus ☺
- Lastly, we will want you to get used to estimating development speed, documenting your work and to eJump’s coding standards
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing at eJump:
- Create valid W3C, cross-browser, pixel perfect code.
- Turn PSD files into working HTML and PHP code using various frameworks (React/Angular).
- Come up with creative and smart ways to build better, more functional websites and apps.
- Test and debug. Always do this, btw.
- Work (and, of course, get along) with the web design and coding teams.
- Propose optimal solutions for client needs.
- Lastly, we all do our best to remain civil and constructive in high-stress situations. Makes for a great workplace ☺
But really, why should you choose us in such a competitive jobs market? We offer a creative, supportive environment and we’re real friendly too We genuinely support your self-development. We offer an above-average salary and performance-based bonuses (can’t say no to these, right?) We have flexible arrangements when it comes to working from home and offering creative freedom Our projects are world-class, challenging, but extremely rewarding to deliver