Be the first contact with potential candidates, seamlessly leading them through the recruitment process from job posting, sourcing, initial contact, scheduling interviews. Keeping all the necessary correspondence with the selected candidates and offers feedback to candidates regarding their application to the open positions. Maintaining data reports and performance metrics to share with hiring teams on a regular basis. Monitoring and apply HR recruiting best practices. Centralizing data and generating various reports.
Experience and skills you will need
- Student or fresh graduate.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates and the interview team throughout the hiring process.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic.
- A strong work ethic and proactive attitude that contributes to successful initiatives.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- 3 months contract
- Working schedule: 8 hours/day
- Start date: July 2024
- Meal Tickets/worked day
- Annual leave prorated to the working period
- Variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
- You will be part of an international team composed by people from different countries and backgrounds
- Onboarding and support/mentoring